21 maart 2010

Encyclopedic drawings


About 10 years ago I bought an old set of encyclopedia. I was especially interested in the illustrations, so (I'm almost afraid to admit it) one night my friend Yvette and tore up all the books and took out the drawings... What's left of the books is a large stack of drawings such as this one. I'll probably post more of these drawings now and then. They are pretty amazing. Unfortunaltely the size doesn't fit under my scanner so I had to scan the drawing twice and stitch the two parts together in Photoshop.
It's terrible, but I can't remember the brand, nor the publishing date of the encyclopedia. I feel like such a barbarian now!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...