15 juni 2010

Johanna Basford






Amazing work by Johanna Basford. Beautiful handdrawn black and white textures. Here is what Johanna says about her work on her website:
Tumble down the rabbit hole and find yourself in my inky black and white Wonderland... I'm a creative catch-all; a designer / illustrator / printer on a mission to cover the world with my hand drawn patterns and motifs. I'm not a Vector Technician, but one of the dwindling number of creatives who still likes to put pen to paper.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...