15 april 2012

Vintage stuff and Buzz Lightyear


This morning we headed down to the local flea market. This market is once every two moths in our home town and... I'm afraid to admit it... It was my first visit...
This visit made up for lost time 'cause we thrifted a lot of great stuff! I'll show some more items in another post.


A new asset to my squeaky toy collection. 



A talking Buzz Lightyear
 

A rather aggressive looking gorilla


a mini doll





This vintage stuffed animal needed a new home. It might be Steiff Fox Terrier, but this one is so torn and damaged that I cannot be sure.


The market was in the town's sport facilities, even the climbing wall is not save for the sellers.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Goede vangst hoor, vooal die Buzz
    En waar was die fijne markt dan (als ik vragen mag ? ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Goeie vondsten inderdaad! Vooral het hondje, karaktervol beestje zo te zien!
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...